Monday, January 10, 2011
Communication is important because it helps us to tell someone else what we want. My favorite form of communication is by talking as it lets your friend understand what u are trying to tell him. I will decide to whisper when it is like in a movie so that i would not disturb others who are trying to watch the movie. Some difficulties i face with others are not able to speak or understand their language.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
- What have you done today?
- What have you learnt today?
- Why did you choose to come to SST?
- What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?
- How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs).
- I have written down a reflection and pasted it on the wall .
- I have learnt the meaning of roles, rights and responsibility.
- I choose to come to SST as it is a school with an interesting way of learning.
- My aspirations as a member of the SST family is to be representing schools in competitions.
- I have learnt how to be more responsible.